Here's a list to some of our favorite resource out there:
Before we get into other sites out there here are some free tools we've built for drummers:
1. Online metronome - an online metronome for drummers, you can change the BPM and time signatures. A great practice tool if you don't have a physical metronome at hand.
2. Online polyrhythmic metronome - similar to our free metronome but this time with polyrhythms! You can set 2 different rhythms and adjust the speed, increasing it as you get better at playing polyrhythms.
1. DrumsetSheetMusic.com - DrumsetSheetMusic has over 27,000 drum notations including free and paid charts.
2. 7DrumCity transcriptions - free transcriptions created over the years by 7DrumCity's drum teachers.
1. Precision Drum - a family owned and operated custom drum manufacturer with over 50 years experience. They are featured in our blog post comparing the best drum wrap companies.
1. Michael Aubrecht's Blog - Michael is a published author and historian and has written for magazines such as Drumhead and Modern Drummer. He has been running his blog since 2015 and has published multiple books including FUNdamentals of Drumming for Kids.
2. Francis' Drumming Blog - Francis has been blogging since 2016 and his blog is full of drum exercises and transcriptions (which are also for sale on his store). He has also published multiple drumming books which include Jeff Porcaro Grooves: 8 Drum Transcriptions, Neil Peart: An Introduction to His Drumming Style, Max Roach: 5 Drum Transcriptions and 20 Essential Drum Transcriptions for the Modern Drummer.
1. Kell Hallman - located in Harrow, North London Kell is a great teacher and session drummer. He graduated from the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance and has played with various artists including Vincent Bugozi, Them Bloody Kids, and Tee Peters. Kell also writes for us and you can find his articles here.
If there's any great drumming or music related resources you think we should add please contact us to submit the website and we'll add a link to this page.